ARIZONA TERRITORIAL RANGERS
End of Trail is looking for a few good Cowboys and Cowgirls.
There is a core group of dedicated volunteers that make End of Trail possible every year. This select group of notorious volunteers are known far and wide as the Arizona Territorial Rangers. The ATR’s work side by side with Match Director Blackjack Zak, Range Master Nine Toe Joe and other Board Members to make EOT the best and largest match ever.
Not every cowboy and cowgirl has what it takes to become an ATR!
To find out if you do email Nine Toe Joe or call him at 602-370-9138
If you are chosen to become an Arizona Territorial Ranger (ATR) you will get:
- Reduced Shooter’s fee for Main Match.
- Dry camping at range for $12 per night.
- Conventioneer status for non shooters:
- Able to wear your guns through out the match
- End of Trail Name Badge and Event Program
- Eligible to participation in the side events on Wednesday
- Admission to evening activities
- Preferred ATR parking pass
- A $9 meal ticket on match days worked and a dollar a day in wages for each day worked
- An Arizona Ranger badge and ATR scarf for identification
- A practice stage on Tuesday just for the ATR’s
WEDNESDAY SIDE MATCH VOLUNTEERS
If you have a couple of hours to spare on Wednesday EOT can use your help. It takes a large posse of Cowboys and Cowgirls to staff all of the side matches that EOT has to offer. We now have an online form that you can complete and email it back to
Coconino Pistolero or call him at (928) 607-5179
We need volunteers to help with
- Shotgun Events
- Long Range Events
- Warm Up Matches